Monday, September 10, 2012

We're halfway there!!

Hello everyone!

I apologize for the tardiness of this post!  School's back in session, and I had to get back in the routine of working and grading papers, which is especially difficult with an infant.  But anyways, as of August 22, 2012, Pearlee made 6 months!!! 

Isn't she a doll???



My baby is growing so much!  She can sit up on her own (probably about 20 sec at the most) and she's starting to form short consonant vowel sounds together (like ba-ba).  Before this, she used to just make gurgling gibberish, so words are coming soon.  She's a scooter, but not really full-out crawling yet.  But I know it's just a matter of time :)


I love that she is such a happy and smiley baby!  She is genuinely excited when she gets picked up from her babysitter (who right now is her grandmother) and it melts my heart every time!  I have mixed feelings of "man, I can't wait until she can talk" to "Oh! My little baby is getting so big!" 

Loving (and probably spoiling) my little blessing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment