Friday, June 1, 2012

Pearlee is 3 months!

Last Saturday, my mother and I took Pearlee to the mall and had her ears pierced at Claire's Boutique.  Now, when she had her shots, I will admit, I was a mess.  But lately, she has been such a smiley baby that I should've known that she would take her piercings like a trooper :)


She cried a little because she wanted to move her head around--probably when she heard the ear gun, and I wouldn't let her.  But as you can see, she was fine. This picture was taken almost immediately afterwards.

She was also christened last Sunday, so she had earrings to match her gown.  May 26-27, 2012 were some pretty big milestones for my little one.

And if you couldn't tell from this picture, Pearlee is also teething, which I think is pretty early for a baby.  I'm sure I'll have some interesting posts on this subject later to come.  Pray for me, ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment